I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Cricut Cardz Snowman Challenge

Okay, so the challenge was to make a project using a snowman image. Well, as you can see there is no snowman on my card. Because I am so new to the cricut and crafting, I have not yet acquired a cartridge with a snowman. But I did find on my Home Accents cart an image that I think can pass off as a snowflake. So even though I technically don't qualify for this challenge, I still wanted to participate. I don't have any winter type stamps either, but if I did have a winter saying, I would stamp it next to the snowflake on the pink stripe.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute card...I love how simplistic it is. The background paper is just lovely. I have a bunch of cartridges, but didn't really have a snowman either so I improvised mine :) Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete