I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Two in One Day!?!?


So another one of my favorite challenge sites is Fantabulous Cricut(www.fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com). They issue a new challenge every Monday, which is great! I know I am almost out of time with this challenge, but I figured while I am at it, I might as well make my other niece a Valentine's Day card. We just needed to include a heart on our project. This particular niece is the complete opposite of her sister, and loves everything girly and cutesy, so I came up with this cute little card for her. The koala is from Create-a-Critter, as well as the hearts. I used the Cuttlebug Divine Swirls embossing folder for the mat. Hopefully she will think it is adorable!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! The hearts make such a wonderful background too!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fantabulous Cricut!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete