I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Playtime with Flowers


Here is a project I just finished that is definitely not my own idea. I saw it at the beginning of the Country Life cartridge booklet and thought I would give it a try. I found a really cute shadow box frame at Hobby Lobby that I painted and then cut out vinyl lettering from Lyrical Letters to go along with the picture. This project is for the paperplaytime.blogspot.com challenge to use flowers for your project. I do like how it turned out, even though I didn't think of it entirely on my own. Hopefully, my interpretation of the idea is original enough.

1 comment:

  1. This is so awesome!! What a beautiful pitcher of flowers!! And I love how you used the shadow box!! Fabulous project!! Thanks so much for playing along at Paper Playtime!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    Paper Playtime DT

    ReplyDelete