I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Button, Button, Who's Got the Button?


So I went a little crazy with the Tri-Shutter cards.  I made a total of three, it was just a nice change from the typical A2 size.  So here is the last one I made.  It is another Thank You card, but you can never have too many, right?  I will refer you again to Mary over at CardzTV for the awesome tutorial on the Tri-Shutter.  I picked up the DCWV Juniper Berry 6x6 paper pack from Hobby Lobby when it was 50% off and I used a few different designs for this card.  I have to say that the blue and flowers totally remind me of my dear grandma.  She had these couches, and I swear they were the inspiration of this paper pack :)  Anyway, I am going to be giving this card to my husband's aunt and uncle (they are in their 70's) and I think they will like it.  The tag on the front is cut from Elegant Edges, the cut is found on page 66.  I did ink around the edges with some blue ColorBox Chalk ink.  I am entering this card in Paper Playtime's Challenge #10 Use Buttons or Brads.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome tri shutter card and love those blue buttons! Thanks for playing along with us over at Paper Playtime Button/brad challenge, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete