I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Monday, June 10, 2013

Happy Father's Day FCCB Challenge #164

This week over at FCCB, we are honoring our father's with a fun challenge.  I wanted to try a different style of card for this challenge and I watched a bunch of videos on YouTube and decided on the side step.  I thought it would be fun to use this cute bear golfer and set the green in the back.  Both of these cuts are from Create-A-Critter 2.  The "rough" is cut from Plantin Schoolbook.  My dad is not a golfer, nor my husband so I don't know exactly why I made this other than that it is a pretty cute card.  Hope you will join us this week with our challenge!!!

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable Emily!! I love the little bear and golf scene!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Molly! What a perfect way to use the side step fold! I really need to remember this!

    ~Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mollie this is so super cute! I love this side step card! Really cute.

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet, and with great dimension. Love your little bear and the "green".

    ReplyDelete