I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Monday, July 15, 2013

FCCB Challenge #169 Set the Scene

Cricut New Arrival Cartridge


Today over at FCCB we have started a new challenge! This is a fun one so you'll want to play along! "Set the Scene", create any project that creates a fun scene, inside or out.  I chose to set a scene in a nursery.  I used my new cartridge New Arrival (yes, I just barely got this one) and cut out the bassinet, some onesies, and some baby toys.  Most of my cuts were 1", pretty small, but super cute!  My paper is from K&Company, a baby boy pack I picked up from JoAnn's.  I am also going to be entering this card in Little Scrap Pieces "Oh Baby" challenge that is going on this week.  I have also done another video for this card, so I hope you will check it out...



 


10 comments:

  1. Super adorable baby card.

    dt member Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable baby card !! Nice colors and details !!

    Mayra
    MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the soft colors and cute images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the little baby clothes on the line. So cute!!!

    JoNeita, FCCB DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet baby card! Love the inside as well. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally love this card! Just adorable. great job
    jilliene designing

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable Emily, I love the sweet images you chose and the papers are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super sweet scene- perfect colors!

    Thanks for joining us at little scrap pieces this week!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a darling baby card. Thanks for joining us at Little Scrap Pieces this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cutest baby card! Just adore it!
    Scrappy hugs, Connie
    http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete