I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Decorate To Celebrate #90

Happy Wednesday!!!

Welcome to another challenge over at Decorate To Celebrate!!!
Today I have a fun project that I have been meaning to finishing for over a year...oops!!!


So my husband cut out these 2x4's from scraps we had lying around last year.

I finished it up by sanding the pieces then I used acrylic paints to coat the pieces then Mod Podged some fun pattern paper from Echo Park on the fronts.
I inked around the edges with Tom Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink.
I used some wood glue to glue the whole thing together.
So easy!!!
I think it turned out great
and I am so happy that I finally finished it
for this year!

I hope that you will join us for this challenge and remember it's
Anything Goes!!!

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

4 comments:

  1. this is so awesome love it. wonderful idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh Emily, what a fun Home Decor piece! Love it!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Emily this was such a fabulous project! Loved it:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a neat table decoration. I am sure you will gets lots of compliments when people come over for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete