I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Monday, May 18, 2015

BBTB2 - Toadally Cool

Happy Monday!!!

And what a Happy Monday it is!!!
Potty Training was a success from last week
and I am so happy to be done with diapers - FOREVER!!!

Anyway, this week over at BBTB2 we have
a "Toadally Cool" challenge for you -
Use a Frog on your projects.

I pulled out my Once Upon A Princess cart again
to use this awesome frog!

My papers are from a Ki 6x6 paper pad
I picked up from Wal-Mart along with
some scraps I had.

The sentiment is from Craftin' Desert Divas
"Punny" Stamp Set.

I think this turned out super fun!

I hope you will join us over at BBTB2 this week!

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

9 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card, Mollie! The princess is cute on that lovely bright background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable frog on that cartridge. He looks so cheerful. The colors really pop!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your background paper and your frog is so cute. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how CUTE!!! Adorable Card!!!! Happy you made it through potty training... but are you sure it's forever???? I mean if you have another sweet little one then it's really not forever.. hahaha just sayin'! I am happy for you for right now though!!! :) Have A Great DAY!!! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you pulled together all the amazing colors and patterns! Your frog is really cute! Congrats on the potty training, such a great accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling card!! Love this frog! All those pattern papers are great!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Toad-ally adorable. Love it.

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect sentiment for the froggy goodness! Better bite your tongue on the forever part with the diapers-the universe will surprise you with another baby, lol! But is is SOO nice not to have to spend money on diapers-worth some celebrating!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete