I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Monday, July 20, 2015

BBTB2 - Shape Cards

Happy Monday!!!

Well, this is my second week back to work and I am adjusting okay,
but my time for crafting has taken a toll :(

However, I was able to find time to put this fun shape card together
for the challenge that is starting over at BBTB2!!!

I am hosting this week over there and thought it would
be fun to see different shape card for different occasions.

I used Something To Celebrate for this present shape card.
Perfect for a birthday card :)

Here is a side view.

My papers come from American Crafts and the sentiment
is from a Fiskars mini set.
I used some twine to tie the tag in place.

I hope that you will join us this week over at BBTB2!

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, very cute present shape card. I love the colors. Thanks for choosing such a fun challenge. I love making shape cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful gift shaped card!! Love the pattern paper you used and the colors are fabulous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily what a truly cute gift shaped card. I love the ribbon and bow! And the stamped tag was a great addition. Thank you so much for hosting this week's challenge. I really appreciate it!!
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shaped cards make me think outside the box. You make it look easy. Thanks for hosting

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pefect birthday card for any age-love the stamped tag too! Glad to hear you are still squeezing in some crafty time…hard to balance work with the rest of life. I am always wishing that my fairy godmother will appear and magically pay the bills so I would only have to craft…..lol!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete