I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Friday, September 4, 2015

Cut It Up! - Sports

Happy Friday!!!

AND Happy Labor Day Weekend!!!

So excited to get the heck out of dodge for a few days :)

Do you have any fun plans for the weekend?

Well, if you find yourself with some extra time on your hands,
join us over at Cut It Up for our new challenge!

Cut It Up

Sports

Sponsor:
$15 Gift Certificate

My Project:
So there are 6 days left until NFL kickoff -
SO EXCITED!!!
And my son just had his first Flag Football game last night -
SO FUN!!!
Needless to say Football is on my brain and it's what I
had to base my card on for this challenge :)

I used Life's A Party for the football and phrase cut.
My paper is from a 4x6" Brag Pad
"Little Sport" by Heidi Larsen.
I picked it up in the clearance section of Hobby Lobby :)

I popped the football up on some foam tape
and added a little enamel dot in the bottom corner.

I think I may give this to my son's coach as a thank you
when the season is over.

I hope you will join us over at Cut It Up!

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

3 comments:

  1. Football time of year! I'm sure your son will have a great season. Love the chevron paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very pretty card!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete