I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Monday, February 1, 2016

BBTB2 - We All Scream for Ice Cream

Happy Monday!
AND Happy February!!!

Hope you all had a great weekend!

Today over at BBTB2, a new challenge has started:
Ice Cream!

Did you know that it was National Eat Ice Cream for Breakfast Day?
Me neither, but I think it's a fabulous idea,
where is my Ben & Jerry's?

For my project, I used Something to Celebrate.
I basically followed the sample in the handbook.

All my papers were from my scrap stash,
I am really trying to be better at using them,
I have a bazillion :)

I used Enamel Dots from Recollections
and the sentiment is from Fiskars.

I hope you will join us over at BBTB2 this week.

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

4 comments:

  1. How cute! I love the LO of your card. Thanks for the inspiration and have a great day!!

    ~Star
    Starspaperpassion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your ice cream card with the pretty papers and that yummy ice cream cone. Definitely yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Emily!!! Loving that ice cream cone with it's happy face!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute - if ice cream makes me smile - they it should be smiling as well. very cool card

    ReplyDelete