I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Monday, March 21, 2016

BBTB2 - Spring Fling and Easter Things

Happy Monday!

What a day!
My husband got the all clear from the Cancer Clinic today!!!
He had a Bone Marrow Biopsy a couple of weeks
ago with the fear of a relapse,
we got the results today and he is still in Remission!
Happy Day :)

Anyway, over at BBTB2 another challenge has started
all about Spring and Easter.

How awesome is this egg cut from Designer's Calendar?!?!
I think it is fabulous :)
Every year I am the one to host the Egg Coloring Event
with my nephews, nieces; of course my kids are there too.

It is one of my most favorite traditions!
The adults hide the eggs on Easter Sunday for
the kids to find and once we think we have found them all,
we make Potato Salad and Deviled Eggs - YUMMY!!!

My b/g paper is from CTMH, the egg paper is DCWV.
I had a scrap border that I used which kind of
gave the feel of "grass" I thought.

The sentiment is from Hero Arts.

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Emily!! Love the Easter Egg and the fabulous pattern papers you used!!
    Great news about your husband!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a relief to get those test results!! I will keep you in my prayers for his continued health. Your Easter card is so pretty. The egg is such a pretty cut. Love the design of your card and the pretty papers. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful news about your husband.

    cute Easter card, I wondered how that egg would cut. Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete