I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Monday, September 19, 2016

BBTB2 - Apple for the Teacher

Happy Monday!

I seriously need to get my craft room set up ;)

This week over at BBTB2
Caroline has chosen an Apple theme
for our cards or projects.

I decided to make a teacher appreciation card.


The apple is from Doodlecharms and my b/g paper is all 
from DCWV "School Days".

The sentiment is from Craftin' Desert Divas.

I hope you will join us this week over at BBTB2.

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a perfect teacher appreciation card. I love the papers and the yummy apple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have great sayings. Fun card

    ReplyDelete
  3. The apple from doodle harms is probably my favorite of all the circuit apples! And such a cute saying to go with it! Good luck getting your craft room set up... Then you can come do mine, lol!

    ReplyDelete