I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

My First Shape Card

This was a first for me!  I have been intimidated by using the card function on all my carts so I am thankful for the Cricut Cardz challenge "Be My Valentine" to kind of play around with it.  I appreciate the Cricut Cardz Design Team and the inspiration/instruction on how to create a shape card.  So this circle card was cut from Birthday Bash along with the scallop.  The heart was cut from George, and the couple was cut from Sweethearts.  I inked the edges with ColorBox Chalk Ink and I used dimensionals inbetween each of the layers for a 3D look.  I really like how this turned out, it was something different for me.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I like the silhouette you picked of the couple. I don't have that cartridge yet :( Another one for my wishlist:) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete