I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Friday, March 1, 2013

Birthday Princess!

Once Upon a Princess is the cutest cartridge!  Not only are there cute little dress up princesses, 3D images, and a font; it has a TON of different tags for sentiments.  I was very impressed and excited to discover that.  Anyway, I created this card for a few different challenges.  Crafty Cardz "Make A Wish" is to create a birthday card for a child and Celebrate the Occasion issued the challenge to create a birthday card for a girl and include pink; so naturally I combined those two challenges.  Whimsical Wednesday issued a sketch challenge and I know that my card doesn't follow it exactly, my sentiment is not the central focus, but I came close so I'm entering that challenge as well.  This is definitely a girly card with the glitter and the bling, but it's cute and fun.  I inked around the base mat, embossed the second mat with the Paper Studio Curl Ribbon folder and the patterned mat is from The Sweet Stack by DCWV.  I hope that whoever the little girl is that receives this card is super happy with it!

1 comment: