I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Birthday Treat


This is a fun layout I found in the Mojo Monday archieves and I put together a birthday card for a few challenges this week - My Craft Spot "Tasty Treats" and both Paper Playtime and Craftin Desert Divas issued "Anything Goes".  I used the DCWV Sweet Stack for the patterned papers.  The pink glitter paper is from Wal-Mart. I cut the cupcake from Doodlecharms and the cherry from Home Decor.  The scallop and circle are from Accent Essentials.  I also had some flat back pearls from Making Memories that I used - a first for me!  This is another card that I will be giving to my MIL to give to one of the many girls in the family - I could even be getting it back for my birthday :)

8 comments:

  1. Super sweet card! I love the glitters. I hope you will stop by and link up at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.

    I'm your newest follower.

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card!!!Thank you for linking up to Tara's first Linky Party over at Craftin Desert Diva's. New follower :). would love to have you visit/follow me.

    Robin
    http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great, that's a really cute little cupcake!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet cupcake. Great choice of paper. Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime for our Anything Goes Challenge.

    Anita
    DT PPT
    http://scrappyhappymommy.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just love your cupcake! Very pretty and great idea to use the glitter paper ! Thanks for sharing with Paper Playtime! ~Mindy Paper Playtime DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute & Yummy!Love it!
    Have a Wonderful Friday,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a yummy cupcake-sweeeeet design!
    Thank so much for joining us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super birthday card! The sparkly cupcake looks fantastic!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete