I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Saturday, November 23, 2013

HIMCR Challenge #125 - Thanksgiving!

Cricut, Create A Critter, Thanksgiving Card, Action Wobbles

 
Welcome to another challenge over at HIMCR! We are in the final stretch before Thanksgiving and that's exactly what our challenge is all about!!! We want to see cards, layouts, decor projects, treat bags, whatever you have put together for this holiday! I have put together a card with the fun turkey from Create A Critter. Stuck him on an Action Wobble so he could "gobble til he wobbles". This was a fun card to put together, I followed the sketch from Mojo Monday and will be linking this up over there, as well as Little Scrap Pieces and The Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Challenge. I hope you will take the time to watch my video to see all the details of how this card came together and I hope you will link up your projects over at HIMCR! Thanks for checking in!!!

4 comments:

  1. This is darling Emily, I love the paper and that super cute turkey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a GREAT card!!! Love the turkey, especially the little action it does. And the sentiment {{giggle, giggle}} is PERFECT to how many of are at this time of year...I know I am. lol {{giggle-again}} Again, GREAT card!!!

    Kathy
    UpintheNightwithKat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your little turkey, he's so cute.The action wobble is just the right touch.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute card, love all the layering. Cute turkey!

    ReplyDelete