I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Saturday, November 9, 2013

HIMCR - Super Scraps Saturday - My Pink Snow Bunny

hidinginmycraftroom.com
HIMCR Challenge #123:
Super Scraps Saturday 
 
Sponsor:
 
 
 
My Project: 
Okay, so here is another go at coloring.  I used my Bic Mark-It's again and tried a bit of shading but mostly just did some basic filling in.  I am so grateful to The Scrapbook Stamp Society for providing me with this adorable image to work with.  All of the Design Team got to play around with a few of their digi stamps, so make sure you check out all their blogs to see what they came up with - all the projects are amazing!!!  As well as the digi stamps, it's also Super Scraps Saturday - and I love being "forced" to look through my scraps and use them because I have some great options! I first went through my scraps to decide which colors I wanted to use, and I love the non-traditional pink/green combo for Christmas, so I went with some fun glittery pink paper and green/white glitter dotted paper and some super cute pink/green polka dot.  Then I was able to figure out how I wanted to color my image - and that's how "My Pink Snow Bunny" was created.  I'm still trying to get the hang of coloring, but I think she turned out pretty cute considering I'm a work in progress.  Thanks for checking in and I hope you are able to dig deep in your scrap stash and join us this week for our Super Scraps Saturday over at HIMCR!!! I will also be linking this up over at Little Scrap Pieces for the Fun Friday Linky Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment