I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Decorate To Celebrate - Easter Part 2

Happy Wednesday!
Today over at Decorate To Celebrate we have
another challenge for you
- Easter Part 2 -

I really do LOVE Easter and I always love adding 
to my decor collection for this holiday!

One of my favorite decor projects is to take a
4x4 ceramic tile from Home Depot
and decorate it up with paper and phrases and fun cuts!
For this tile, the paper (from The Paper Studio) had the perfect phrase,
so I just cut the cute little bunny and bird from
Stretch Your Imagination and added them to it.

I used Modge Podge to glue the paper to the tile,
then I popped up the cuts with some foam tape.
I tied a bow out of some tulle and hot glued it to the top,
as well as the tulle on the back to create the "hanger".

Doesn't get easier than that :)

Be sure to join us for this second part to our Easter Challenge 
and check out the design team projects -
they will for sure inspire you to create something fabulous!
As always, you can link up a Birthday project.

Thanks for checkin' in!

8 comments:

  1. This is so absolutely adorable!! I love the fun papers you used!! The chick and bunny are so sweet!! What an awesome and creative Easter project!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to make one of these! So cute! Thanks for the quick tutorial hunny bunny!

    Your design team buddy,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and adorable. Love that paper and Cricut cuts used!! Have a wonderful day!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mollie:) this is a sweet and fun hoe Decor project. TFS and have a fabulous rest of your day!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love doing crafts with hardware store items. This is a great idea and I'm definitely going to do this! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute and love the pretty paper.

    ReplyDelete