I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Monday, April 28, 2014

FCCB Challenge #208 - April Showers (Use An Umbrella)


 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!


Challenge #208 April Showers

This Weeks Sponsor

Winner will receive their choice of 3 digital images
~This Weeks Challenge~
April Showers
Create a project using an umbrella

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.

Here is my project for the week:



I used Create A Friend for my little umbrella girl and Elegant Edges for the mat.
All my paper comes from My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary - Jack and Jill 6x6 pack.
My twine is from American Crafts and my sentiment is from
Craftin' Desert Divas Summer Lovin' stamp set.

I have a video for you to see how this card all came together.


I hope that you will join us over at FCCB this week for our April Showers/Use an Umbrella challenge!

I am also going to link this up to Little Scrap Pieces and CardzTV.

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

5 comments:

  1. This is soo cute !!! I love the little girl in her raincoat !!! Fantastic card !!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darn adorable-love your paper choices! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO cute Emily! I love the little frame you filled the little girl with and the pattern paper and colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, she is so cute! I love the layering and papers you've used! Great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emily your card is just darling love the polka dots and the sweet face on your little girl!

    ReplyDelete