I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Die Cuttin' Divas - Guest Designer!!!

Happy Tuesday!!!

WOW!!! I am so excited to be a Guest Designer
over at Die Cuttin' Divas!!!
I have been following this blog for so long
it's quite the honor to be guest designing
alongside this Design Team!
So THANK YOU for giving me this opportunity!!!


The theme for the week is
Anything Goes!

Here is my project:


I decided to make a Birthday Card, because
really you can never have too many of those on hand!!!

I LOVE this gift image from the Cricut Sweethearts cartridge
so I decided to use it for my card.
My paper comes from Fancy Pants "Park Bench"
6x6 paper pack I picked up at Hobby Lobby.

I used the Paper Studio's Curl Ribbon Embossing Folder
for my blue mat and George for the circle/shadow.

The enamel dots are from Recollections.
My sentiments are from Craftin' Desert Divas
and CardzTV.

I hope that you will join in over at Die Cuttin' Divas
for this week's challenge!!!

Here is a video of how this card came together:

Thanks for checkin' in!!!


3 comments:

  1. Super cute card Emily! The color combo is so pretty and love the present cut! Darling birthday card! Congrats on your GD spot to:) Yeah!
    Great job!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I always love blue and yellow together. It always feels so fresh.
    Congratulations on your Die Cuttin' Divas guest designer spot! We're happy to have you!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete