I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Monday, January 26, 2015

BBTB2 - Sympathy Card

Happy Monday!!!

Welcome to another challenge over at BBTB2!

Bitten by the Bug 2

For this week's challenge, Sharon has chosen to
showcase Sympathy cards.
  So be sure to check out the DT's projects!

Here is my card:

I used the Serenade cartridge for this lovely flower,
and Elegant Edges for the mat cut.

I ran the mat through the Birds and Swirls embossing folder
in my Cuttlebug.

My pattern paper was from my stash, I don't know where it's from
other than my good crafty friend Michelle who sent it to me.

My silk ribbon is from Hobby Lobby.

The sentiment is from Craftin' Desert Divas "Simply Said" set.

I hope you will join us over at BBTB2 for this week's challenge!

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

8 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Emily! Sympathy cards are always hard to make, but you have done a fabulous job with yours!! I love that flower, your embossing adds that special touch and I just love your papers. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flower is so beautiful on the embossed mat. I love the soft colors and the pretty ribbon. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Emily!!! Love that flower and the wonderful embossing!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! The embossing is gorgeous and love the flower! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow what an awesome card. Love the flower cut, I don't have those carts, but wish I did. Always nice to have a sympathy card ready in advance.
    maureen

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a precious card Mollie. I love embossing on my cards. You did a great job. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card !!! I love the embossing !!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is one of my favorite embossing folders you used for your bg piece!!!! Wish I had Serenade-I like the flower!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete