I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Friday, January 23, 2015

Cut It Up Challenges - Embossing

 Happy Friday!!!

We have a new challenge starting over at
Cut It Up today!!!

Cut It Up

Challenge #63
National Braille Literacy Month
Must Use Embossing

Sponsor:
Prize: 4 Digital Stamps

Here is my project:
The design team each got one of the cute
digi stamps from Meijen's Designs.
I wanted to use "Knitted with Love" - SO CUTE!!!

I just used some colored pencils to color in my image.

I used a Spellbinders die cut for the mat and then
used some scallop scissors to cut the sides down.

My papers come from My Mind's Eye as well as some
scraps in my stash.

I decided to try out Heat Embossing,
I have had my heat tool and embossing materials
for a while, but haven't really tried them out.
This was the perfect opportunity :)

Here is a close up:

The stamp is from Craftin' Desert Divas "Simply Said" set.
The heart is from George.

I hope that you will join us for our
Embossing Challenge over at Cut It Up!

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

1 comment: