I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Monday, November 30, 2015

BBTB2 - Christmas Green-ery

Happy Monday!!!

Hope you all had a great weekend!!!

So now that Thanksgiving is behind us,
we can look forward to the December Holidays :)

Over at BBTB2 we are starting our Christmas Challenges.
First up is Greenery - Use any type of Christmas plant
on your projects.


I decided to use the Holly from Joys of the Season.
My paper is all from Echo Park and
my sentiment is from TPC Studio.

I hope you will join us this week over at BBTB2!

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

5 comments:

  1. Your holly is so pretty and so are the papers and card design. You made a beautiful Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Emily!! Love all of the different pattern papers and layers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great minds think alike Emily…I went with a holly leaf too! Love the Echo Park bg paper-I have that paper too and need to break it out!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's lovely! I love the different patterns. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to use Joys of the Season too. Great christmas cart. Like how you put it all together in a bright way.

    maureen

    ReplyDelete