I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Friday, November 27, 2015

Cut It Up - Make It Sparkle

Happy Friday!!!

And Black Friday at that :)

Do you participate in the craziness
that goes along with Black Friday?
I never have, and most likely never will :)

Well, regardless you should participate with
us over at Cut It Up with our new challenge!

Make It Sparkle - Use Sequins

Sponsors:
$20 Gift Certificate

My Project:
For my project, I used the Winter Frolic cartridge.
I love this fun tree!
I decorated it with Sequins for the ornaments.

The sentiment tag is from Elegant Edges
and the sentiment is from a $1 set I picked up
at JoAnn's.

The paper is from Echo Park.

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

2 comments:

  1. So incredibly cute! I love the background paper and the sequins look like twinning lights. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful card!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete