I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Friday, January 8, 2016

Cut It Up! - New Year, New "Bag"innings

Happy Friday!

How are you all surviving the 1st week of the New Year?

Cut It Up

Well, today over at Cut It Up we have
a super NEW challenge....
Decorate a Paper Bag :)


Our Sponsor:
$20 Gift Certificate

I have never decorated a paper bag before,
I don't think I would have ever thought of it either :)

But I have to admit, I will probably do this A LOT
more often!!!
It's such an awesome idea for a gift bag!

And what an awesome way to use up some
scraps that are piling up in your craft room!
Seriously, do you have as many scraps as I do?!?!

So I pulled out 3 coordinating scraps, I am pretty sure they
came from a paper pack from Hobby Lobby.
Cut a fun tag from Art Philosophy out of some other scrap paper,
added a scallop border at the bottom, cut from Elegant Edges,
and used some Trendy Twine for the top.

The sentiment comes from My Craft Spot's
"Feel Better Soon" set which I LOVE!

All I need to do now is part with some of my chocolate stash,
fill up the bag and deliver it to someone who needs
a little pick me up!

I hope that you will join us over at Cut It Up
for our new challenge!

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment