I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Decorate To Celebrate! Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!!!

Welcome to another year of fabulous
Anything Goes Challenges

I thought I would start the year off with
a FUN New Year's Eve Shaker!
I saw some of these on Pinterest or on my FB feed,
I can't remember exactly, but I wanted to give them a try!

They are so super easy to make!
I just cut a pillow box from Art Philosophy
out of some fun New Year's paper,
sealed the top with Tombow Mono-Multi Glue, then
filled it full of pinto beans and sealed the bottom.

I covered the Popsicle stick with gold glitter paper,
then hot glued it very strategically
into the bottom of the pillow box :)

To top it off I tied a fun ribbon around it and added
a "Celebrate" sticker.

The kids had a hoot!

I hope you will join us and show off some
fun crafty projects :)

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

1 comment: