I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Decorate To Celebrate - Be Happy.

Happy Wednesday!!!

Welcome to another challenge over at
where Anything Goes :)


For my project today, I needed to keep things simple :)
My life is CRAZY right now and half my
craft room is packed away waiting to move.

So with what supplies I still have access to,
I decided to make a super cute wall decor tile.

I started with a 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 porcelain tile
I picked up at Home Depot a while back
and adhered fun textured cardstock to it.

I then cut out my favorite flower from George
using some spring patterned paper along with a shadow.
It is cut at 3".

I stamped a simple sentiment from
Studio G at the bottom,
added twine to hang it with and
WHALA!

Done and Done :)

I hope you will join us over at Decorate To Celebrate!

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

3 comments: