I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Friday, April 1, 2016

Happy Friday!!!

What a week! How's yours been?

Well, in honor of April Fool's Day today
Cut It Up wants to see funny projects
for the new challenge:
Cut It Up

Include a Joke or Riddle

Sponsor:
$20 Gift Certificate

My Project:

So I have to admit this card is not new,
I made it 3 years ago, but it is perfect for April Fool's
AND it is one of my most favorite cards I have made :)

So my card isn't necessarily a "Joke" or "Riddle",
but it is an unexpected answer from the old adage of
"when life gives you lemons"

But it is definitely my Motto...
Drum Roll Please.....

Ha, bet you didn't see that comin' ;)
LOVE IT!!!

Anyway, I used Simply Charmed for the lemon/limes.
I also used Just Because Cards for the glass image;
I used vellum to create a shinier effect.
The b/g papers are from Echo Park and DCWV.
 I inked up the edges with some Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink
and used ribbon from American Crafts.
I printed the phrases out from my computer.

If you love Diet Coke as much as I do
and haven't tried limes with it...
I highly recommend it,
I has made my life much happier :)

Thanks for checkin' in!!!



2 comments:

  1. Perfect! Diet coke would be one of my solutions to the problem! hahaha
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Love the sentiment and shading of dies.

    ReplyDelete