I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Monday, May 6, 2013

FCCB Challenge #159 - Mother's Day


Good Monday and welcome to another Fabulous Challenge over at FCCB!  I can't believe that Mother's Day is this Sunday!  And in honor of our mom's we have dedicated this week to them.  This card I created for my own mom.  She really liked the Tri-Shutter Card that I did a few weeks ago so I wanted to make one for her.  If you need a tutorial on how to make one, please visit Mary at CardzTV, she does an amazing job teaching you step-by-step.  Anyway, I used Create-A-Critter 2 for the bird and flowers and popped them up with some dimensionals.  I also blinged them up with some rhinestones, one on the bird's hat and three for the center of the flowers.  I am excited to give this card to her along with her gift; which I haven't even started, but that's another story.  Hope you will play along with us this week, so swing on over to FCCB and link up your fabulous cards!

5 comments:

  1. This is great Emily, I like this style of card and the great images you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this fold and that bird is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, Emily! I made two cards for this challenge and one was a tri-fold card! But yours is just gorgeous! Love the colors and the papers you picked for it!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! The design is fabulous!
    Scrappy Hugs, Connie FCCB DT Sis

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great fold card! Those are not easy to make and you just made this one looks so flawless! Hugs and happy mommys day to you!

    ReplyDelete