I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Birthday Wishes



Happy Wednesday!!!

I'm here today to show you the card I created for my
MIL's birthday this coming week - I hope she likes it :)
I used paper from My Mind's Eye and pearls from Recollections.
The butterfly is cut from the Serenade Solutions cartridge and
the hexagon is from Accent Essentials.

The sentiment on the front is from a Fiskar's mini set and
the sentiment on the inside is from CardzTV's This N That set.
LOVE Mary's stamps!!!

I will be entering this card into Mojo Monday (sketch)
and Die Cuttin' Divas (birthday).

Thanks for checkin' in!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome card! The hexagon background is so fun:)
    I love how you added the pattern to the inside to! Great job!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Thanks for joining the DCD challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful!! The hexagon paper is so pretty!! What a gorgeous butterfly!! Your MIL will adore it!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete