I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Monday, May 19, 2014

FCCB #211 May Flowers & BBTB2 Gift Packaging/Boxes/Tags


Hey All!!!
Hope you all survived the weekend!!!
There are some new challenges starting this
wonderful Monday that I have created one project for :)

First Up:
FCCB
Challenge #211 May Flowers

This Weeks Sponsor
$15.00 Gift Certificate

~This Weeks Challenge~
May Flowers
Create a project that uses flowers

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.

Secondly,
Bitten by the Bug 2
Over at BBTB2 we have
Gift Packaging/Boxes/Tags

My Project:
 
Front
Back

I created a simple treat box from the Sweet Treats cartridge.
I LOVE the paper from DCWV's Pocket Full of Posies.
I also ran the center of my flower through
Swiss Dots embossing folder.
My ribbon for the handle is from American Crafts.

EASY PEASY!!!

I enjoy making these little treat boxes to give out to my friends
in the neighborhood either for their birthday
or just a Visiting Teaching treat.

I hope that you will join us for these two fun challenges
over at FCCB and BBTB2 this week!

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

11 comments:

  1. This is so cute! It certainly would be a special little gift for someone :) Love that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful box!! I love the papers you used!! They are so pretty!! The shape of the box is fabulous!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great box Emily, I love the blue and orange colors perfect for gift packaging and summer Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty treat box!! I love the flower and the embossing on it. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Emily! Your little treat box is adorable!! Love the flower, embossing and great papers you used!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable Emily, I love that you made something different like a box! Great papers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your ship card Emily! I also love, love your little cute box-it is so fun and cheery!! The papers you chose are just perfect for this box and what a cool idea to give boxes out to the neighbors with a little treat in them?! Love it!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet gift bag! So cute! ~Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a darling gift box! I love the colors and big flower on the front!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your pretty treat bag, such vibrant colours.
    Hugs
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete