I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Monday, March 9, 2015

BBTB2 - Birdcage


Happy Monday!

Another start of another week :)

Hope you are all well and adjusting to Daylight Savings!

Bitten by the Bug 2

Today over at BBTB2 we have a new
challenge starting. We want to see you use
a birdcage on your projects.


I decided to use the Songbird cartridge for this challenge.
I don't use this cart that often, but found this cut under the
Perch Creative Feature and thought it would work well.

I cut it at 4" out of some shimmery gold cardstock.
My pattern papers are from American Crafts.
I did use Elegant Edges for my mat.
The Pearls are from Recollections.

I hope that you will join us for this challenge over at BBTB2!!!

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

6 comments:

  1. Emily this would make a perfect Thank You card set! I love the spring colours and I really like that paper!
    -DT Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Emily! I love those background papers and I love the mat shape. Your bird house is fabulous and I love that you cut it out in gold shimmery card stock. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the papers you used, nice paper combo. The shape of your mat is looks so wonderful and the birdcage is the perfect focus of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card!!! Love this birdcage on the stand. I really like that. And the mat and papers are just so pretty!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card Emily, I love the patterned paper. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elegant Edges is awesome for the mats, isn't it? I bought it just for that! This came out great-love the gold shimmery paper for the birdcage! It feels very fresh and springy!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete