I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Monday, March 23, 2015

BBTB2 - Frame It!

Happy Monday!!!

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend
and are rejuvenated to start a new week :)

Bitten by the Bug 2

Today over at BBTB2,
our lovely Mayra has chosen the theme
Frame It!
as our challenge for the week!
SO FUN!!!

We want to see you use a frame on your projects!

I absolutely love Elegant Edges and this cart
has some amazing frames on it.

I decided to keep my card simple this go around
by just framing my pattern paper because it is so cute!
The paper comes from My Mind's Eye Reunion.
The paper flowers are from Studio G
as well as the stamp.

My card size is 5x5 and the frame is cut at 4 3/4,
with the shadow feature as well.

I hope that you will join us over at BBTB2
this week for this awesome challenge!

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

10 comments:

  1. It's so pretty, Mollie! Love that flower paper and cute frames! The Elegant Edges is my favorite too :)
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily your design is gorgeous! This card could be used for so many occasions. Love it!
    -DT Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily, I love your frame and this gorgeous paper! You made such a beautiful card! The flowers add just the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the spring flowered pattern paper and how you chose to make it the focal point! It's gorgeous! The frame sets it off perfectly!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. that patterned paper is so cute!!! Definitely worth framing!! Such a cute card!!! Hugs!!

    Stacey ~ BBTB2 DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty Emily!! Love that flowery paper and the wonderful sentiment!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your elegant edge too. with all the great designs this week, I may have to get that cart

    maureen

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty and delicate I love the color and design. I love it.
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the polka dot frame! Looks awesome with the sweet flower pattern paper!

    ReplyDelete