I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Decorate To Celebrate - Wood Shamrocks

Happy Wednesday!

Hope your week is going well :)

Today over at Decorate To Celebrate
it's time for another Anything Goes Challenge.

And now that March is here and St. Patrick's Day is nearing,
I wanted to create another Home Decor piece for this
festive holiday...


My friend does wood cutouts and she had these 3 shamrocks cut out for me.
I painted them with some watered down brown acrylic paint for a "stained" look.
Used Mod Podge to adhere the fun pattern paper from The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby)
and then inked around all the edges with some brown chalk ink.
Easy Peasy!

I hope that you will join us for our challenge over

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

7 comments: