I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Monday, December 14, 2015

BBTB2 - Christmas Ornaments

Happy Monday!

We are counting down to Christmas here at our house,
how about you?

Over at BBTB2 we have another fun Christmas
challenge for you!

Create an Ornament using Cricut Cuts OR
use an Ornament on your projects.

I kind of incorporated both ideas into mine :)


I created an Ornament Tag from Joys of the Season.
I cut it at 4".

My paper is from American Crafts.


I used the negative cut from the ornament to
decorate the inside.

The sentiment is from American Crafts too.

I hope you will join us for this creative challenge!

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

4 comments:

  1. Great tag idea. Hang them on the tree until you need them!!! Happy Holidays.

    maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty tag! I love the paper and how you used the negative cut on the inside. It looks so wonderful hanging on your tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty tag Emily!! Love the pattern paper you used!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete