I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Decorate To Celebrate - Recipe Book

Happy Wednesday!

Welcome to the last Decorate To Celebrate
challenge of the year - can you believe it?!?!

We will be taking a break until January,
so be sure to come back in 2016 :)

For my project, I decided to make a quick
recipe book for a friend of mine
with some fun recipes inside.


I used some chip board to create the cover and
decorated it with paper from Close To My Heart.
I used my Bind It All to put the book together.
The "recipes" cut is from "From My Kitchen".

I just added some more decorative paper on the
inside of the cover.

I hand-wrote some of my favorite "go-to" recipes
on the first few pages and then filled the rest of the
book with blank recipe pages so my friend can add
to it.

Super simple and cute gift idea for any occasion.

I hope you all have a wonderful Holiday Season!

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

2 comments: