I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Monday, December 21, 2015

BBTB2 - Santa Claus is Coming to Town

Happy Monday!!!

Can you believe Christmas is THIS WEEK?!?!?!

Craziness!!!

In honor of Santa, BBTB2 has decided
to dedicate this week's challenge to him!
Use any Cricut Santa cut on your projects :)

Simply Charmed was one of my first cartridges,
but I have never used the Santa from it.
He's super fun and cute :)

My paper is from Doodlebug Designs
and my twine is from American Crafts.
The sentiment is from a TPC Christmas stamp set.

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas week!

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

4 comments:

  1. This certainly is a fun card with those pretty papers and the happy santa! Nice card design! Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply charmed is one of my favorite carts too. But I often take off the faces when not using the cut for kids. Such a jolly Santa - off to have lots of fun. great card. Merry Christmas to you and all.

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card!! Love the papers and that cute Santa!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun paper and I picked that same Santa because he looks so ridiculously happy! This is darling! I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete