I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Monday, March 4, 2013

Bye Bye Birdie Challenge #151

I am so excited to post my very first Design Team project!  FCCB's "Bye Bye Birdie" is such a fun challenge!  I love all the different bird images that the Cricut carts have and the fun sentiments that go along with them from so many stamp sets out there, I wish I could have them all.  Anyway, my little bird is cut from the Home Decor cart and I cut him out with some fun glitter paper.  The patterned paper is from DCWV Pocket Full of Posies stack and it is fun and glittery too.  I used Edgeabilities Classic Scallop for the top border and for the sentiment corners I used Fiskars Corner Punch "Sea Pearls".  The sentiment itself is by Studio 112 that I picked up from Joann's in the $1 bin.  The ribbon I got from Michael's out of a $1 bin too.  Love the $1 bins!  I used Wisteria ColorBox Chalk Ink to ink around the edges of the tag and ColorBox Eggplant Pigment Ink for the sentiment.  This was a fun card to make and now I need to find out some fun juicy gossip so I can send this card out :)

8 comments:

  1. What a cute card, I love all the sparkle :) what a great first card !! Welcome to the FCCB, excited to see your future projects !!
    Brianna FCCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Emily! Love that bird image cut with that gorgeous glitter paper!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty, I like the sparkly little bird!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The glitter paper is a great touch and all the sparkle that goes with it. This card is sure to make someone smile! I am excited to get to know you on the DT!

    Rebecca, Fantabulous Cricut DT
    I would love to have you visit my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. Love the bling! Looking forward to getting to know my fellow teammate for FCCB DT.
    Ro
    rodonner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your glittery little birdie. Hugs Cindy FCCB DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the sparkle on this card and the corner punches around the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, love all the sparkle!! Your card is beautiful and that sentiment is just too cute!! Welcome to the FCCB DT!!
    Diana
    daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete