I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Erin Go Braugh


So, I don't even know what Erin Go Braugh means.  I know it has something to do with St. Patrick's Day and all, but no, don't have a clue!  I should ask my dad who spent two years in Ireland 40+ years ago.  I know I could research it online, maybe I'll do that instead.  Anyway, this card was created for the Crafty Cardz Challenge "Erin Go Braugh" and Whimsical Wednesday "Happy St. Patrick's Day".  It's a very basic card, nothing too fancy, but it looks very Celtic to me.  The only cut images are the shamrocks and they are from Designer's Calendar.  Can't believe St. Patty's Day is almost here!

3 comments:

  1. You're right, this does look very Celtic. Very nice! Thanks for playing along at Crafty Cardz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I love the little pattern and the twine is perfect. Thank you for joining us at Whimsical Designs this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the die cuts in this card!!! So cute!
    Thanks for joining us at Whimsical Designs!

    ReplyDelete