I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Monday, December 16, 2013

A Reindeer's Merry Christmas





 
It seems like forever since I have actually made a card specifically for a challenge/challenges that I'm not on a DT for!  So I was excited to put this card together today - and for 4 challenges, no less!  CardzTV, Paper Playtime, An Inky Situation, and Mojo Monday (I'm also going to enter this over at Craftin' Desert Divas, but that's one of the DT's I'm on).  I am also entering this into 2 Creative Chicks and Die Cuttin' Divas challenges. Anyway, my card was pretty easy to put together - I made a video so you can see just how easy :) I used Create-A-Critter 2 for the reindeer and snowflakes on the banner.  My paper all comes from Doodlebug Designs "Home for the Holidays".  I hope you'll check out the video to see the details of the card. 
Thanks so much for checkin' in!!!
 

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Emily! I'm back again! Thank you for Linking Up at An Inky Situation. Your project is featured on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
    An Inky Situation Page on Facebook
    This challenge blog is moving to Pause Dream Enjoy beginning Tues, Jan 7. Please bookmark the site and come link up in January!
    Linky Parties hosted at Pause Dream Enjoy
    Pause Dream Enjoy Facebook Fan Page
    :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute & Super fun!!! Love it!!!
    Adorable reindeer! CAC2 is one of my favorite carts!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. Thanks for joining us at DCD this week and Merry Christmas!
    Anita
    DCD Host and Sponsor Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soo cute !!!! That little reindeer is adorable !!!
    Merry Christmas !!

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute. Just want to say I am so happy to have you on the decorate to celebrate design team. Don't forget to put the design button on your sidebar. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card! Love the background paper and how you added the banner! Thanks for linking up your project at Craftin Desert Divas! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete