I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Saturday, December 28, 2013

HIMCR Challenge #130 - Anything But Holiday

 
 
 
Over at HIMCR this week, we want to see any of your projects that aren't holiday!  Don't get me wrong, I love the holidays, but it's refreshing to see fun ideas for other occasions!  I decided to do a wedding card because my cousin got married yesterday and I needed to put something together for her.  I used the Sweethearts cartridge for the bells image and my pattern paper is from Teresa Collins 6x6 Memories pack. I also "followed" the sketch from Mojo Monday for the week, it's not exactly the sketch, but I did draw inspiration from it.  I will also be linking this up over at Little Scrap Pieces for the Fun Friday Linky Party.  Thanks for checkin' in!!!

2 comments: