I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Decorate To Celebrate #71 - Spring

Hello!!!
Happy Wednesday and today is an even happier Wednesday 
because we have a new challenge starting over at 
and it is all about what we have ALL be dreaming of/hoping/longing/wishing for......

SPRING!!!

Yup! We are wanting to see all those Spring Decorations 
you are going to be showing off in your homes, 
or Spring Party Favors - because really,
why shouldn't we throw a party for warmer weather - right?!?!

Or as always you can show off any Birthday creations!!!

But for my project, I wanted to create a bright, cheery, 
SIMPLE banner.  
All my cuts come from George and all my paper is from a Wal-Mart ColorBok Spring pack.  
The ribbon is just from my stash.
SOOOOO EASY!!!

So come play along with us and be sure to check out all the projects from the DT - A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!!

I am also entering this into the More Than Favors Spring Challenge.

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

8 comments:

  1. This is so springy and beautiful, Emily!! I love how you used flower shapes!! The colors are fabulous!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this banner perfect for spring.great job. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful and cheerful banner, perfect for Spring! Great job, Emily.
    Lena
    xxx
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Spring banner Mollie, TFS.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Spring Banner you created, Emily!!! Love the bright colors of paper you used! Have great week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAUTIFUL spring banner! It must have took you a bit of time but boy, the end results are fantastic!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete