I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Saturday, March 22, 2014

HIMCR Challenge #142 - Let's Get Digital!

hidinginmycraftroom.com
HIMCR Challenge #142
Let's Get Digital!

Sponsor:
Sami Stamps
Sami Stamps - $12 Gift Certificate

My Project:
Happy Saturday!!!

Today over at HIMCR we have gone Digital!!! 
We want to see digital images on your projects.  
Our sponsor this week is Sami Stamps and I was lucky enough to work with "Umbrella Girl".
I really do love this image, I think it is because it reminds me of sketches the
designers on Project Runway would draw.

Anyway, I used my Bic Mark-It's to color her - still trying to figure out how to color :)
My paper all comes from My Mind's Eye and I used Elegant Edges to cut out the frame and shadow.
I hope that you will join us this week for the challenge, and be sure to check out all the
stamps that Sami Stamps has to offer - AMAZING!!!

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Mollie! I love the colors and the patterned paper! I have never tried to color a digital stamp. Maybe I will try for this week's HIMCR challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!! I love the papers - they're so pretty!! The image is fabulous!! What a gorgeous card!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this !!! The image is so pretty !!

    ReplyDelete