I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Craftin' Desert Divas - Bugs & Kisses

Happy Thursday!!!

I hope you all are having a fabulous week so far!

I am so excited for my Daily Post over at Craftin' Desert Divas today!
I LOVE the sentiment "bugs & kisses"
from the newly released Lil Bit Buggie set.


This set is AWESOME!
There are some fabulous, one of a kind sentiments
that Tara has come up with and I LOVE them all!
You can purchase this set HERE.

So here is my card... 

I had so much fun making this card
centered around the sentiment!

My little grasshopper is cut from the Live Simply cartridge.
Although I added some kissy lips :)
The scallop heart border is from Spellbinders Edgeabilities.
I actually combined two different sets of border dies
one from Classic Scallop and the other from Classic Postage Stamp.
I LOVE how versatile these border dies are!

And if you didn't catch it, the lips are from one of the hearts
in the border after I cut it out of some red cardstock.
I used my Cricut Cuttlebug with the Spellbinders.

My pattern paper is from the Heidi Grace Sunshowers
6x6 paper pad - LOVE this paper!!!

I used some rhinestones from Michael's
to add a little bit of bling to the card.

I used some yellow Trendy Twine, too
(sorry I don't know the official name of this color).

My little scallop circle for the sentiment is from Mini Monograms.
Don't you just LOVE the smaller case letters on this stamp?
I do!


Have a wonderful rest of the week!!!

I am also going to link this up over at Pause Dream Enjoy
for the Kids Challenge.

Thanks for checkin' in!!!





8 comments:

  1. This is so absolutely adorable!! The little guy is so cute!! Love the lips!! What a fun card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! That grasshopper is adorable and I love the heart border! Hope you have a great day! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Tara's stamps. Great card! Thank you for Linking Up at PDE Linky Party.
    Your project is featured on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
    ~Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adore this cute card. Love that kissing bug!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable little grasshopper , super fun and cute !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful creation! I love the kissy lips! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at PDE For Kids Linky Party. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (PDE DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great card!!! Those lips make me smile every time I see them. :)
    Thank you for joining us at the PDE Linky Party! :)
    Hugs,
    ~ DT Lori

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute, thanks for linking up at PDE linky party!! Lee-Ann(DT)

    ReplyDelete