I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Craftin' Desert Divas Daily Blog Post - What A Scholar!

YAY! for Saturday!!!
Did you all survive the week?
I am so happy it's the weekend!

I am so excited to be showcasing one of my favorite stamps
from Craftin' Desert Divas School Zone set -
"What A Scholar!"

I absolutely LOVE this stamp,
the font is fabulous!
It can be used for so many occasions during the
school year!

So here is the card I created using this sentiment...


Here is a close up...LOVE it!


My card is 5x5 and I used paper from The Paper Studio's
All Occasion pack (Hobby Lobby).

My little nerd (who I really think needs a tan) is from
Create A Friend - I LOVE this cut!
He is popped up on some foam tape
which gives the card some great dimension.

The yellow brads are also from The Paper Studio.

I inked around the edges of my papers with Tim Holtz
Tea Dye Distress Ink.

Super fun card!

And take a look at the rest of the AMAZING
sentiments on this set...

School Zone

You can purchase this set HERE.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

4 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!! He's so sweet!! Love the colors and design!! Fabulous card, Emily!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super cute!! I love the papers you used! Hope you have a great day! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card Emily! I love the papers and the cute little student! You know I have that cartridge and it's still not opened..yikes! I am so spoiled with the Cameo that I hardly use my carts anymore:(
    Happy Saturday...thanks for your visit to my blog!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a super cute card !!! I love the little student !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete