I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Friday, October 2, 2015

Cut It Up - Back To Nature

Happy Friday!

Today over at Cut It Up we have an awesome
challenge for you!

Cut It Up

Challenge #81
Back To Nature
Use any Die Cut that you would find in Nature

Sponsor:
$20 Gift Certificate

My Project:
For this challenge I decided to make a Sympathy Card.
I love using nature images for these types of cards.
This tree is found on the Straight From the Nest cartridge.

The paper is all from My Mind's Eye "Reunion".
The sentiment is from Fiskars.
The enamel dots are from Recollections.

I hope you will join us for this challenge.

Thanks for checkin' in!!!


4 comments:

  1. Sympathy cards are so hard to make; this one is so pretty and that tree is perfect! I need to check out that cartridge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet sympathy card! I love the papers you chose! TFS!

    ReplyDelete