I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Decorate To Celebrate #111

Happy Wednesday!

Today over at Decorate To Celebrate
we have another Anything Goes challenge.

For this challenge I have finally completed a 
project that has been on my mind for a couple months now.
I wanted to dress up my Tupperware mug
with Hot Pink Vinyl - so I did :)

Since my name is Emily and my nickname is Mollie
"M" was the perfect monogram for this.

I found all the cuts on Lyrical Letters.
They totally speak "me" :)
I just arranged them around my mug.

I love how it turned out.

I hope you will join us over at Decorate To Celebrate!

Thanks for checkin' in!!!


2 comments:

  1. love this cute tumbler the colors are so pretty. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tumbler with the pretty font Emily. TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete