I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Monday, March 24, 2014

BBTB2 - Flower Challenge

Bitten by the Bug 2

Happy Monday!!!

Welcome to another challenge over at BBTB2!!! This week we want to see Flowers! There are so many Cricut Carts that feature flowers, this one might be a challenge to narrow it down to which one to use :)


For my project, I used the flower/flower pot from Everyday Pop Up Cards. I recently purchased this cartridge when JoAnn's was having their 19.99 sale. It has some amazing cuts on it, but I don't know if I will ever use the pop up feature - we'll have to at least try it out, right?

My paper comes from Heidi Grace and my ribbon is from American Crafts.  The sentiment is from a Fiskars mini set.  I love the bright fun colors of this card and it has made me long for Spring even more :)

I hope that you will join us this week over at BBTB2 for our Flower Challenge!

I am also going to link this up over at Exploring Cricut, Little Scrap Pieces, and My Craft Spot.

Thanks for checkin' in!!!

16 comments:

  1. This card is beautiful Emily! I love the color combo's and the lush yummy papers. You little flower pot is adorable. I have only used the pop up feature one time and it drove me nuts-not for me but the cuts on the pop up carts are awesome. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card !!! I love your flower pot , the colors and patterns are perfect !! Hope you have a great day :)

    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your flower in the pot Emily, The colors are so bright and cheerful - Reminds me of spring. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card Emily, so spring and vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so pretty. I love the flower pot. I have this cartridge also and wouldn't use the pop up either. The papers are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a pretty card! You chose fun, bright colors! Beautiful flower and adorable flower pot!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so very pretty Emily!!! I love the pot and the flower. Great papers, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card Emily! Great papers, fun colors! Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut & More this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So simple yet so pretty. Especially love the pearly flower s on the side
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is so pretty! Your paper choice is just perfect with your sweet little flower pot!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  11. As always Emily a fantastic project. Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut and More.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card. I agree about the pop-up part. There are so many cute cuts I don't know if I'll ever use the pop-up part.
    Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut and More.
    Rae Ann

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful card!! I love the colors!! The flower in the pot is awesome!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  14. Emily, thank you so very much for joining our 'Crafter's Choice' challenge at Exploring Cricut and More!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute Emily! I love the hot pink shadow!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the bright and cheery colors! The flower pot is adorable! Great card!

    ReplyDelete