I am attempting to maintain a blog filled with random bits from my life and family as well as my adventures in crafting.

Saturday, March 29, 2014

HIMCR #143 - Freestyle!

hidinginmycraftroom.com
HIMCR #143 - Freestyle!

Sponsor:
$25 Gift Certificate


My Project:
Happy Saturday!
Today over at HIMCR we have a Freestyle challenge for you!
I have another baby card to show you using DCWV Nana's Kids stack and some AMAZING Suede Paper from The Paper Temptress (our sponsor)!  You can't tell in the photo, but the booties are cut out of the suede paper and they feel real on this card - SO SOFT!  I've never worked with paper like this, and it cut beautifully in the Cricut! The booties come from New Arrival and I used George for the circles.  My buttons are from Recollections and my ribbon is from American Crafts.  Hopefully, you will join us for this week's challenge!

Thanks for checkin' in!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute Emily! Oh my gosh, I bet the suede booties look adorable in person! Love the fun papers and texture you added with the embossing!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K
    http:/sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!! I love the suede booties!! The colors and design are so fun!! Awesome card!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete